USA 1932 Indian Head Gold Ten Dollars Coin In Near Extremely Fine Condition
USA 1932 INDIAN HEAD GOLD TEN DOLLARS COIN IN NEAR EXTREMELY FINE CONDITION. 16.76 grams of 0.900 gold.
This item is in the category "Coins\Bullion/Bars\Gold Bullion\Coins". The seller is "dorsetcoinco" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped to United Kingdom.
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Fineness: 0.900
- Coin: USA TEN DOLLARS COIN
- Certification: Uncertified
- Precious Metal Content per Unit: 0.4837
- Unit Quantity: 1
- Grade: AEF
- Brand: BNTA
- Year: 1910
- Brand/Mint: U. Mint
- Total Precious Metal Content: 0.4837